Talenti Rosso di Montalcino DOC (2018)9 April 2020
Talenti Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva “Pian di Conte” (2012)9 April 2020
Talenti Brunello di Montalcino DOCG (2015)
Grapes: Sangiovese 100%
Production Technique: Maceration and alcoholic fermentation in steel vats at a controlled temperature (28-29 ° C). Aged at least 24 months for 60% in French oak tonneau (500 lt), and for the remaining 40% in Slavonian oak barrels (15-25 Hl), followed by a long aging in bottle.
Tasting Notes : Intense ruby red color with garnet reflections, ample bouquet on the nose, slightly spicy. In the mouth it is full, soft, velvety and intense. The tannins are elegant and sweet.
Pairing : Excellent with red meats, game, cold cuts and aged cheeses.
Format: 750 ml